Thursday 3 December 2009

Live without stress


This is what i am learned from today class, Miss said that actually eveyone of us can choose to be stress or not to be stress. The decision is on our hand. I feel that quite true, because we are the one that control our emotions. Due to it, we actually can avoid from it:)

A few things that normally i will do when i am feel stress:
1.go for jogging.
2.clean up my room.
3.eat (but now i had stopped it because it will make me become fatty)
4.talk and share with friends.
5.go for cycling

p/s:We should live without the stress~

2 comments:

~ JChan。찬준偉 ~ said...

Great!! handling the stress with healthy mind and methods.

What I do is, jogging, blogging,chit chatting with families, photo shooting and traveling.. :D

Alicia said...

JChan :chit chat wih family members is nice and the best solution:)
ya..u seem like very interest in photo shotting...next time hope that u can share with me the photo tht u take: