Monday 26 April 2010

About him

I read his blog today....
Now, i think i know him better...I guess so.....
I met this guy in the first semester during orientation week, everything is still fresh in my mind. That day, he was came to us and try to persuade us to join the breaking ice activity.... The first impression that he gave to me is sporty, optimist, happy go lucky person, but i think i was wrong. We shouldn't judge people base on their apperance. The judgment maybe wrong... After i read his blog, i founf out he is so"blue" and kind of passive.Even he claimed that he try to make his life happy, try to think his dad is love him but just in the different way...
Don't know why, I feel like he is lack of the family love and care. This is what on my mind now, when i was blogging....I really feel sad about him, he should be care and love more in his life:).Everyone is deserved to be love and care, but no being forsaken....

RIP~

No comments: