Friday 27 November 2009

Appreciate

Instant mee, gardenie bread, biscuit, milo is what she eat everyday. I feel so pity of her because her dad is quite old and now he was sick. Somemore, he have to quit from the job. Now, she don't have any extra money to spend, everything just depend on the ptptn that she have.


It make me realise that actually I should be appreciate with what i am having now. I have a good family who always love and care about me and don't have a financial problem. Everything that i am having right now all is given by them. I have nothing to worry about it.


Everytime when i received my papa call, he sure will asking me :
"Do you have your dinner"
"must have your dinner, cannot save the money for it"
Thanks papa, I know that you always care about me:)

2 comments:

Jin said...

This is a touching post, We should really treasure what we have around and before each time we demand for more because of greed. We should think of others first- how they are facing, and reflect back whether our asking is being greedy.

Jin said...

Like how the girl who eats Gardenia bread, eat biscuit and drink Milo mostly cos of money issue. The more we should treasure and appreciate what we have.