Wednesday 25 November 2009

Friend, i pray for you:



Today is the second day that i am be the helper for the donation program. Hopefully can collect more money for my friend to lighten her financial burden. I try my best to ask everyone who actually pass by the counter and the people surrounding to donate. I know it may wont bring a big impact, but i still believe that if i keep on asking more people ,the percentage for me to collect more money for my friend will become high. Otherwise, I feel like dont want to miss out the every single chance that i have, because this is what i only can do to her.

But i feel a little bit hurt when some of my classmate was starting to satirize and making joke on me
"why you are so agressive to ask people for donate?"
"someone told me that you are non-stop asking people to donate....."
They said that you are very" good in donation" .....
Sorry to say that, i don't feel its very funny.
I hope that all of you can stop talking and making fun, take your action and put more effort to help our friend who actually need our help!

P/S: I will keep on my effort, do my best to help HER:

1 comment:

Jin said...

What is important that.. you are sincere in helping her (the girl who needs the donation). Unkind and unhelpful remarks can only scar you when u allow it to dmg u.
Giv ur self a pat in the back for sincerely trying to help out.