Sunday 7 February 2010

Practitioner life-part 2

It almost a months that being the practitioner, so far so good! A lot of the things that i had been learnt especially the skills of sofware and drawing. That is what that i am feel so great! Atleast i am doing something that related to my field in my future. Yeah! Besides of working almost all the time just stay at home because it really tired, need to have a rest and recharge the battery..
But when come to the weekends, will join my sis went to shopping.

Everyday i will spend sometimes to write my weekly report. So when come to the due date, it will be easy for me...I am still keep my principle done the job early before the due date. It never going to change. I hate last minute work, work under the stressfull, nervous situation...is going to kill me...

Still left 2 months, after that i will be back to my university life again...is grate is because i am going to meet all my friends again....No matter how hard for the next semester, i will try to think positively and do my best...hit my target~

No comments: