Saturday 30 January 2010

2010 new year resolution

These is a few things that i have to achieve in this new year:
1. Increase my cgpa from second upper class to first class honour.
2. Increase my creativity, explore to more media.
3.Totally focus on my final year project.
4.Study more harder compare to previous semester.
5.Learn guitar.
6.Join some club and society activities.

I know that i had waste my time in these 3 weeks with doing nothing, now have to work harder and catch up...."I believe that successful people will spend their time wisely"

2 comments:

~ JChan。찬준偉 ~ said...

keep on going. you can make it.^^

My resolution..
learning foreign language. If really have extra money, i also would go for guitar too. :)

Jin said...

Gratz on setting up your New Year Resolution and also good plan to be more productive this coming semester. But- I'm going to sound like the devil advocate. I think it's a nice thing that you would like to other clubs/societies, but with your FYP and having (if u take) Guitar lessons in mind. It's gonna be hard to juggle all, unless of cos u want to burn down urself faster; then be my guest at all means- u will soon fast forward to become a granny~ My advise is, see which ones matter most to u and re-prioritise.