Sunday 10 January 2010

New challenge


Tomorrow will be the first day for my industry training, the new challenge is coming soon..wow! wow! excited...I had been get ready to the challenge. Hopefully what i am learnt can be apply for the real working environment. Bt a lot of my friends had told me before, what we study won't be totally apply in our work. What we can apply it maybe just a 10%..O.O

What will be happen to tomorrow as a new practitioner? don't know! have no idea...but i will try to do my best, put the 100% effort and learn as much as i can. I don't mind to work more, as long as can learn from it :)

I believe that every successful people, they will do their best , grab every opportunity they have and make the challenge as the path towards success.

1 comment:

Jin said...

Yes! Do your best! :) Oppotunity come and go but you only have one shot @ every opportunity.

Make the best of your time and may you have a wonderful time for your internship.