Sunday 17 January 2010

Practitioner life-part 1

As i am promise, i will try to be updated my blog frequently.I had been training at this company 1 weeks. Recall back, when the first day i am enter to the company, 5 of us trainne just sat on the meeting room waiting for the supervisor that incharge for us. Actually,who is she? how she look like? i have no idea, because i just know about her name. That day she was late, when she came direct assign for us the paper which contains of company rules and regulations. She explain to us one by one, after that we sign for it. Interesting is one of the rules is no late for work, O.o...however she is the one who always late for work is ok because she is one of the bos of company.haha this is what she told us that she is different.

After that we had been assign to our own department and place , due to i have to bring my own laptop so that i was sit on the place that have no pc provided. Sad to said that, she is not allow everyone of us to have a internet access and no reading on newspaper.So, this is my life work from 9am to 6.30pm beside of lunch hour from 1pm to 2pm i was keep on and non stop looking on my laptop doing my job. Sometimes, it really make my eyes @_@pain. The jobs is easy but a lot......it really take time to finish it. I hope that she can understand.

But, i am consider quiet lucky among my friends atleast i am doing something that related to my course. My friends job is calling customers for whole day, can be seen that they are a bit upset with doing nothing related to what we study. Another, he just play msn and facebook whole day during office hours, nothing to do. He feel so bad with it, some of my friends they just work like a cheap labour...pity of them

ok..will be updated soon~

2 comments:

~ JChan。찬준偉 ~ said...

yap, it's really tough day while I'm was the trainee too..
1 leg kick ~~~ xD

Anyway, keep on going you and your friends. :)

Jin said...

Sounds so different from school life compared to working life. Ya is def better doing sth rather than have ntg to do as playing msn and fb can be rather boring.